Call for appointment:410-787-4433 410-787-4433
Physical therapy is the evaluation and treatment of joint motion, muscle strength, endurance, balance, gait, functional ability, muscle tone and pain. UM BWMC's physical therapy team provides personalized, one-on-one care specific for each individual with his or her need in mind.
- Problems with the bones, muscles, ligaments and joints of the spine and extremities. Also deal with special structures like shock-absorbing discs.
- Treatment of brain or nervous system issues such as Parkinson's Disease, Bell's Palsy, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) or Lou Gehrig's Disease, Stroke, Brain Injury and other conditions that cause difficulty moving. This can lead to muscle problems including tone, weakness and coordination issues.
- Amputee and prosthetic training
- Neck and spine evaluation and treatment
- Urinary incontinence management
- Lymphedema care
- Cancer-related weakness, fatigue or other dysfunction
- Rehabilitation for joint replacement surgeries including total hip, knee, shoulder and other surgeries
In most cases, you will be given an appointment within three to five
working days. Please call 410-787-4433 to make an appointment for physical
therapy at UM BWMC.
We participate with most insurance carriers. As a courtesy, insurance benefits are pre-authorized so that patients will understand benefit limitations and/or any financial obligations they may incur.