Directions and Parking
University of Maryland Baltimore Washington Medical Center
301 Hospital Drive
Glen Burnie, Maryland 21061
- Valet parking – Free valet parking is available from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday at the hospital's main entrance.
- Front parking lot – Patients and visitors can park in the parking lot in front of the hospital. There are many handicap spaces available throughout the lot.
- Visitor's parking garage – The visitor's parking garage is attached to the hospital and provides easy access via an elevator to the hospital main lobby. Our visitor's parking garage utilizes parking gates. When entering the garage, you will receive a ticket at the gate. Please bring the ticket into the hospital with you and have it validated at the main lobby desk before returning to your vehicle. Parking is free of charge.
- Emergency room parking lot – Emergency room patients can park in the lot across from the ER entrance.
- The Dr. Constantine Padussis Conference Center is located on the third floor of the medical center. When using the visitor elevators near the main lobby, take the elevator to the third floor, walk to your left and follow the hallway to the left towards the conference center.
- The 4 West Conference Room is on the fourth floor. The 5 West Conference Room is on the fifth floor. And the 6 West Conference Room is on the sixth floor.