Welcome to UM Baltimore Washington Medical Center's MyPortfolio—the connection between you and your care. MyPortfolio is your health information gateway and keeps you connected to your health information at home, at work or on the road.
With the MyPortfolio Patient portal, you can track your visit history, view lab and radiology results, review your discharge instructions and much more. It's free, secure and easy to use! Get connected today!
Important Information About the MyPortfolio Patient Portal
- Are you a frequent online medical record user? Try out the MyChart Mobile app for easy access from your mobile devices:
For questions about MyPortfolio, please contact the MyPortfolio Support Team at 844-281-UMMS (844-281-8667) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Talk to your physician about your test results — whether they are normal or abnormal.
- It's important for you to keep any appointments you have made with your care provider. If you don't have an appointment, please make one with your provider if you have any concerns.
- Your care provider is the most qualified person to interpret your results.
- Results are available for visits beginning January 1, 2014.
For questions or technical difficulties with MyPortfolio, contact the MyPortfolio Support Team toll-free at 844-281-UMMS (844-281-8667) or via email at email@example.com
MyPortfolio Patient Portal At-a-Glance
- Access portions of your health information online, versus over the phone or in person.
- Access to the Portal is on your schedule, at home, on vacation or at another medical office — 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Access from your home computer, smartphone or tablet.
- Communicate with your doctor, access your test results, request prescription refills and manage your appointments.
- Connect with your providers and keep your family informed at the same time.
Up-to-date information access including:
- Patient Health Summary
- Laboratory and Radiology Results
- Medication List
- Demographic Information
- Visit History
- Discharge Instructions