EPIC training is required for all new hire trainees, even if they have used EPIC in the past. A "Test Out" option will be offered.
- Portfolio Training Management (PTM) will enroll all trainees in training sessions
Application Access Requests:
- Application Access Requests should be submitted through the service desk portal by the coordinators two weeks before trainee's start date.
- On the Service Portal request form, select New User-New to Epic in the Access Type field.
- Epic System access will be granted within 24 hours of training completion, in accordance with the No Training, No Access policy implemented 7/5/22.
- Epic Training Test Out and Policy - Please review the UMMS Portfolio Epic Test Out policy for eligible roles and eligibility requirements as well as the test out form.
- All Trainings will be conducted virtually!
- The instructors are our friends and colleagues!
- Arrive on time for morning and afternoon sessions.
- All sessions will begin at 8 am (morning) and 1 pm (afternoon)
- Please do your best to keep all of your trainees scheduled for their assigned training date.
University of Maryland Medical Center
Off Cycle Trainees
Off cycle residents and fellows will need to have their program coordinator schedule their epic training with the Epic Portfolio Management Team during the regular new hire trainings. Please email Portfoliotraining@umm.edu.
For more information, please see http://intra.umms.org/umms/departments/portfolio/portfolio-training