The University of Maryland Medical Center's neurosciences services are nationally recognized pioneers in their respective fields:
- Neurosurgery for its use of noninvasive and minimally invasive techniques
- Neurology for breakthrough treatments for a broad range of disorders
Together, we provide a full range of integrated services and clinical programs, offering patients from around the world comprehensive clinical services and revolutionary therapies.
Read the Fall 2017 Clinical Neurosciences Newsletter to learn more about new treatments and research at the University of Maryland Medical Center.
- Brain Tumors
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Chiari Malformations
- Pituitary and Skull-Based Tumors
- Alzheimer's Disease and Neurodegenerative Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Neuromuscular Disease
- Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders