At the University of Maryland Medical Center's Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive Sciences, we provide quality, comprehensive care for women throughout their life journey in a comfortable, supportive environment.
For decades, University of Maryland physicians have been pioneering techniques and treatments that are transforming women’s health. We provide comprehensive care for both routine and complex cases.
Our specialists provide expert diagnoses and treatments in breast health and imaging, continence and pelvic health, obstetrics, gynecology and reproductive health, menopausal care, midwifery and urology. All of our physicians also hold faculty appointments at the University of Maryland School of Medicine.
Areas of Focus
- Obstetrics and Gynecology (OB/GYN)
- Gynecologic Oncology
- Maternal/Fetal Medicine (Center for Advanced Fetal Care)
- Continence and Pelvic Health (Urogynecology)
Make an Appointment
- University of Maryland Medical Center
22 S. Greene Street
Baltimore, MD 21201
667-214-1300 or 1-866-608-4228
- UM Faculty Physicians, Inc.
5900 Waterloo Rd., Suite 250
Columbia, MD 21045
- Urogynecology: 667-214-1300
- Maternal & Fetal Medicine: 410-328-3865
- Gynecologic Oncology: 410-328-2076