- Offer Letter
- FY24 Applicant Communication Package- includes full communication packet, contract, and questionnaire *Please note, each contract should be for one full PGY year. If you have an off-cycle trainee, their contract should be for one full PGY year. You do not need to create a new contract for July 1st through the remainder of their first year. If they are in a multi-year program, they will automatically get the approved increase on July 1st for the remainder of their current contract.
- Resident Fellow Data File Instructions including salary structures and cost centers Email completed file to Maureen at email@example.com .
- Tips for Completing the Resident Fellow Term File
- FY24 Salaries and Hourly Rates
- Social Security Numbers for Noncitizens
A J-1 physician is eligible to apply for a social security number after being in the United States for 10 days.
- UMMS Disability Benefits Chart
- Payroll Calendar
For your NEW trainees, please refer to the Initial Sponsorship in an ACGME-Accredited Clinical Training Program. This document outlines the entire process for initial sponsorship and can take 6 - 8 weeks once all of the documents are received.
For your RETURNING trainees, please refer to the Continuation of ECFMG Sponsorship in an ACGME-Accredited Clinical Training Program. You may submit the documents for continued sponsorship once the new contracts and salaries are posted. The process takes approximately 4-6 weeks.
I644 Form required for initial and renewal of sponsorship. The bottom portion of the I644 should be completed by the current program director.