Heart and Vascular
At the University of Maryland Heart and Vascular Center, we have a national reputation for treating complex heart conditions using the most advanced treatment options and therapies.
We bring together experts in cardiology, cardiac and vascular surgery, and other subspecialties to attack heart disease from every angle.
The vast expertise of our physicians, who are also University of Maryland School of Medicine faculty members, distinguishes us as a first-rate academic heart center.
Our focus on patient-centered care and our depth of experience makes us the right heart center for you.
To make appointments, please call:
- 410-328-7877 - Cardiology
- 410-328-5842 - Cardiac Surgery
- 410-328-5840 - Vascular Surgery
Baltimore Magazine Names Top Docs
Baltimore Magazine recently released its list of top doctors in the Baltimore area. Among those named were:
- Carissa M. Baker-Smith, MD | Pediatric Cardiology
- Alicia H. Chaves, MD | Pediatric Cardiology
- Stacy Fisher, MD | Cardiology
- James Gammie, MD | Cardiac Surgery
- Sunjay Kaushal, MD | Pediatric Cardiac Surgery
- Rajabrata Sarkar, MD | Vascular Surgery
- Matthew R. Voss, MD | Interventional Cardiology
Our multidisciplinary team of experts offers the full range of advanced treatments for cardiovascular conditions, including:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms
- Adult Congenital Heart Disease
- Advanced Heart Failure
- Aortic Disease
- Carotid Artery Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Heart and Lung Transplant
- Heart Valve Disease
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Peripheral Artery Disease
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Vascular Disease
- Vein Disease