Associations & Committees | Current Residents and Fellows
As a resident or fellow at the University of Maryland Medical Center, you have the opportunity to join associations and committees to help you further your career and become more involved on campus.
House Staff Association
The UMMS House Staff Association is dedicated to providing the UMMS residents and fellows with representation, advocacy, and free food.
Institutional committees you could join include:
- Employee Advisory Council
- Ethical Advisory Committee
- Graduate Medical Education Committee
- Performance Improvement Steering Committee
- Transfusion Practices Subcommittee
- SOM/UMMC Patient Experience Team
- MEADE Committee (Medication Errors, Adverse Drug Events)
To see the full list of institutional committees as well as the residents and fellows currently serving on them, visit our Institutional Committees page.