Updated March 29, 2023
In order to keep patients, staff and the community safe during the COVID-19 pandemic, the University of Maryland Medical System (UMMS) put in place additional visiting restrictions for both inpatient and outpatient care.
To allow for flexibility, we are using a tiered, color-coded system, so that we can adjust the visitor policy to reflect the current conditions.
Current Status: Green (Visitation Permitted)
Member Hospital Visitation Policies
Each of our member hospitals may have different visiting hours and policies for specific units. Please click on the hospital's visitor policy page for details about its current visitor guidelines.
- University of Maryland Medical Center - Downtown Campus
- University of Maryland Medical Center - Midtown Campus
- University of Maryland Children's Hospital
- UM Greenebaum Comprehensive Cancer Center
- UM Rehabilitation & Orthopaedics Institute
- UM Baltimore Washington Medical Center
- UM Capital Region Health
- UM Charles Regional Medical Center
- UM St. Joseph Medical Center
- UM Shore Regional Health
- UM Upper Chesapeake Health