University of Maryland Medical System Policies
- Nondiscrimination Policy: Information on how to access free aids and services for people with disabilities and those whose primary language is not English and how to file a complaint.
- Financial Assistance Policy: How to apply for financial assistance to help pay for your visit to an UMMS hospital.
- Credit and Collections Policy: Guidance for the handling of credits and collections in compliance with federal and state regulations.
- Notice of Privacy Practices: Our notice of privacy practices describes how medical information about you may be used and disclosed.
- Strict Patient Safety (Visitor) Policy: Information about visiting hours and restrictions at each of our hospitals.
- Access to Support for Patients with Disabilities in Health Care Settings: Notice from the Maryland Department of Health
- Support Persons for Individuals with Disabilities: Notice from the Maryland Department of Health
For UMMS Team Members
- Standards of Business Conduct: A set of shared principles upon which we can continue to build a reputation for excellence.