UM Quality Care Network
The University of Maryland Quality Care Network (UM QCN) is a provider-organized network of physicians and other health care providers in the state of Maryland. Through an engaged primary care model, advanced medical management programs, and an innovative technology platform, we collaborate to provide patients with high-quality, efficiently coordinated, and cost-effective healthcare services.
Why Join UM QCN?
- Providers: Practice higher quality, cost-effective medicine with the resources you need.
- Payers: Partner to enable innovative care delivery models through value-based contracts.
- Maryland Health Care Commission Awards Medication Reconciliation and Management Telehealth Grant
- Medication Management and Reconciliation Grant – Awarded April 2018
- New Participants Join Several CMS Alternative Payment Models
- Baltimore County Native Leads UMMS' Population Health Efforts (Baltimore Times)
For more information, please contact:
VP, Executive Director, UMMS Population Health