UM Quality Care Network
University of Maryland Quality Care Network (UMQCN) is a Maryland-based Clinically Integrated Network and Accountable Care Organization designed to help system-based, multi-independent and independent health care providers practice medicine more effectively. Our network is comprised of more than 90 practices who have come together in value-based care.
We aim to enable our partnered providers to:
- Be leaders in creating a physician-led effort to create a better system for providers and patients.
- Have access to medical management infrastructure to enable chronically ill and at-risk patients and enhance quality care for all.
- Receive collective technical support and access to IT infrastructure.
- Demonstrate quality and value to current and future patients and payers, including CMS.
- Share in enhanced revenue through pay-for-performance incentives and alternative payment methodologies.
We are proud to partner with the following commercial, Medicare, and Medicaid products to provide physicians with a more efficient and effective plan of care for all their patients.
Our Payer Partners
- Aetna Commercial ACO
- CareFirst Commercial ACO
- CareFirst Medicare Advantage DSNP
- CareFirst Medicaid MCO
- Medicare's Maryland Primary Care Program (MDPCP)
We deliver innovative and high-quality medical management programs, including care management models, to oversee the longitudinal care of target populations; and deploys a population health technology that will consolidate disparate data sources, support deep analytics, and enable effective care management workflows.
Our Program Partners
- UM School of Pharmacy
- UM School of Social Work
- UM School of Medicine
- Pack Health
- Abbott Dial-a-Dietician
UMQCN Sponsored Webinars
- COVID-19 Current State, Advances in Vaccination & Boosters, Antiviral therapeutics and Monoclonal antibody treat (January 25, 2022) password: tDpNjen6
- Update on COVID variants, discussion of “breakthrough” infections, and booster doses (September 14, 2021) password: Covid-19
- Update on COVID Vaccination in the Adolescent and Discussion on Impact of Deferred Care during the Pandemic (May 20, 2021) password: YsHqZPi4
- UMMS Patient Rights and Responsibility
- Notice of Privacy Practices | HHS.gov
For more information, please contact the team:
- Phone: 1-833-866-7726
For specific questions related to the Maryland Primary Care Program, please contact:
To submit a compliance question or to inquire about our policies, please contact UMQCNCompliance@umm.edu.
- Anonymous Reporting: Internal Hotline - 410-328-3889 (DUTY)
- Toll-Free Hotline - 877-300-3889 (DUTY)