UM CRH Patients & Visitors
At University of Maryland Capital Region Health, we are committed to providing you an exceptional patient experience and we want you engaged in your care every step of the way. Whether you're a patient in one of our hospitals, visiting a family member or just want to know more about living a healthy lifestyle, we want to be partners with you in your journey.
Preparing for Your Visit
Your Medical Information
- Reach our patient financial services office
- Pay your bills online
- Advance Directive and MOLST (Medical Orders for Life-Sustaining Treatment)
The Patient Representative helps potential, current or former patients who have questions or concerns involving patient care at University of Maryland Capital Region Health. To speak with our Patient Representatives, please call:
- UM Prince George's Hospital: 301-618-3857
- UM Laurel Medical Center: 240-456-4764
- UM Bowie Health Center: 240-456-4764
You can find listings for other departments and services here: Find important phone numbers.