Patients and Visitors
UM Upper Chesapeake Medical Center – HdG Campus
University of Maryland Upper Chesapeake Health is transforming the way health care is provided in Northeast Maryland. Learn more about the upcoming UM Upper Chesapeake Medical Center - HdG campus.
IMPORTANT FLU UPDATE 1/29/2018
University of Maryland Upper Chesapeake Health Combating Flu Cases Head-On
In the midst of the 2017-2018 flu season, University of Maryland Upper Chesapeake Health (UM UCH) continues its focus on the health and safety of its patients, staff, visitors and community. Our hospitals have implemented a limited visitor policy to help prevent the spread of flu.
- Visits are not permitted by anyone with flu symptoms including fever, cough or sore throat.
- No visitors under the age of 18, unless they are a patient or the parent of a patient
- Patients on droplet isolation (symptoms are sneezing, coughing) are limited to one designated visitor in order to avoid being exposed to new germs. Please call ahead to see if you are on the list.
- All other patients are allowed only two adults visitors at a time.
- Those with physician appointments are asked not to bring children unless the appointment is for the child.
- All community support groups or events usually hosted at either UM Upper Chesapeake Medical Center in Bel Air or Harford Memorial Hospital in Havre de Grace have been postponed until further notice.
If you are a patient or a visitor at UM Upper Chesapeake Health, learn about the information and services we have for you.
Review this information to make your stay go as smoothly as possible.
Review this information to learn more about visiting hours, visiting policies, directions and more.