The University of Maryland Medical System is one of the largest private, nonprofit health care providers in the mid-Atlantic region. Learn about giving opportunities at the following entities:
- University of Maryland Medical Center
- UMMC Midtown Campus
- R Adams Cowley Shock Trauma Center
- UM Greenebaum Comprehensive Cancer Center
- UM Children's Hospital
- Mt. Washington Pediatric Hospital
- UM Baltimore Washington Medical Center
- UM Capital Region Health
- UM Charles Regional Medical Center
- UM Rehabilitation & Orthopaedic Institute
- UM St. Joseph Medical Center
- UM Shore Regional Health
- UM Upper Chesapeake Health
Making a Donation
There are several easy ways to make a donation to the Medical System:
Visit our UMMS Foundation website.
Call 410-328-GIFT (4438)
110 South Paca St., 9th Floor,
Baltimore, MD 21201-1534
You can also contact the UMMS Foundation via e-mail at email@example.com
The Medical System subscribes to a nationally accepted fundraising code of ethics and the Contributor Bill or Rights. Your donation will be acknowledged by a thank you letter and a receipt for your taxes, as allowable by law.
The Medical System is committed to healing, teaching and discovery, and as a result offers many cutting-edge procedures and treatments offered at only a handful of hospitals nationwide.
Our health care professionals are dedicated to finding answers to difficult medical conditions and putting these discoveries to work for our patients.