University of Maryland Medical System has the expertise and experience to advance this cause.
The University of Maryland Medical System is one of the largest private, nonprofit health care providers in the mid-Atlantic region. Learn about giving opportunities at the following entities:
- University of Maryland Medical Center
- UMMC Midtown Campus
- R Adams Cowley Shock Trauma Center
- UM Greenebaum Comprehensive Cancer Center
- UM Children's Hospital
- Mt. Washington Pediatric Hospital
- UM Baltimore Washington Medical Center
- UM Capital Region Health
- UM Charles Regional Medical Center
- UM Rehabilitation & Orthopaedic Institute
- UM St. Joseph Medical Center
- UM Shore Regional Health
- UM Upper Chesapeake Health
Making a Donation
There are several easy ways to make a donation to the Medical System:
Visit our UMMS Foundation website.
Call 410-328-GIFT (4438)
110 South Paca St., 9th Floor,
Baltimore, MD 21201-1534
You can also contact the UMMS Foundation via e-mail at email@example.com
The Medical System subscribes to a nationally accepted fundraising code of ethics and the Contributor Bill or Rights. Your donation will be acknowledged by a thank you letter and a receipt for your taxes, as allowable by law.
The Medical System is committed to healing, teaching and discovery, and as a result offers many cutting-edge procedures and treatments offered at only a handful of hospitals nationwide.
Our health care professionals are dedicated to finding answers to difficult medical conditions and putting these discoveries to work for our patients.