UMMS Patient Portal
Welcome to MyPortfolio, a secure, confidential, easy-to-use site and smartphone app that connects you to your health care information wherever you are—24 hours a day, seven days a week.
You can use the portal to:
- Schedule your next appointment online
- View your visit history and upcoming appointments
- Request prescription refills
- View lab and radiology test results
- Pay your bill
- Communicate with your healthcare team
- Check-in to already scheduled appointments
- View visit summaries and clinical notes. (Guardians of children 12 or older have limited access to a child's clinical information in accordance with patient privacy laws.)
- Show proof of COVID-19 vaccination using the MyChart app (if you were vaccinated at an UMMS-managed location). Learn how to access your digital COVID-19 vaccination record.
To sign up for a MyPortfolio account, click the "Log in to MyPortfolio" button above and select "Sign Up Now."
- If you have an activation code, you can use it to sign up.
- If you don't have an activation code, look for the "No Activation Code" section and select "Sign Up Online."
Download the App
Access MyPortfolio on your smartphone by downloading the MyChart app via Google Play or the App Store. Once you log in to MyChart, search for “University of Maryland Medical System MyPortfolio” under “Select an Organization.”
eCheck-In Before Your Appointment
The paperwork you would normally fill out at an in-person office visit can now be done conveniently online through our eCheck-In process.
This secure service will decrease the amount of time you spend in your physician's waiting room, allowing you to better practice recommended social distancing measures for your safety.
You can use eCheck-In to:
- Update your address and other personal information
- Review and update your allergies, medications and health issues
- Notify us of any insurance changes
- Pay your copay, which will be processed when you arrive at the office
- Respond to questionnaires related to your treatment
When you get to your appointment, please call the office to let them know you've arrived and office staff will share next steps.
How to Complete eCheck-In
- You can complete your eCheck-In up to seven days before your appointment.
- After logging into the patient portal, you'll click the Visits button and select Appointments and Visits. Next to your appointment information, there will be a green eCheck-In button, taking you to the form.
- At the end of the form, you will electronically sign the document. After clicking the Submit button, your eCheck-In will be complete.