University of Maryland Capital Region Health Medical Group
Telehealth Visits Available
UM Capital Region Health Medical Group offers telehealth appointments for patients who are not able or not comfortable coming into the office. We have deployed technology at all our offices to support patients who have a video-enabled computer or a video-capable smart phone and would like to see their doctor. Just call our office to confirm the technical requirements and schedule your virtual telehealth appointment.
Primary and Specialty Care for the Entire Family
University of Maryland Capital Region Health Medical Group is dedicated to providing comprehensive primary and specialty care to the residents of Prince George's County and neighboring communities.
Our network of board-certified physicians is ready to meet the needs of your entire family. In addition to specialists in family and internal medicine, we offer extensive care for women's health and a number of specialty services. Our offices are located throughout Prince George's County, so we're there where you need us.
Our Practices Include
- Primary Care (Family Medicine and Internal Medicine)
- Women's Health (OB/GYN and Maternal Fetal Medicine)
- Bariatric Surgery
- Ear, Nose and Throat (Otolaryngology)
- General Surgery
- Infectious Disease
- Neurology and Headache Clinic
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (PMR)
- Plastic and Reconstruction Surgery
- Sleep Studies
UM Capital Region Medical Group offers primary and specialty care at these offices:
- UM Capital Region Health Medical Group at Bowie
- UM Capital Region Health Medical Group at Cheverly
- UM Capital Region Health Medical Group at Laurel
- UM Capital Region Health Medical Group at Suitland
Our affiliation with the University of Maryland Medical System means that, no matter what your medical need, we have access to the right specialists to help.