University of Maryland Capital Region Health Policies
- Non-Discrimination Policy: Information on how to access free aids and services for people with disabilities and those whose primary language is not English and how to file a complaint.
- Financial Assistance Policy: How to apply for financial assistance to help pay for your visit to UM Capital Region Health.
- Credit and Collections Policy: Guidance for the handling of credits and collections in compliance with federal and state regulations.
- Notice of Privacy Practice: Our notice of privacy practices describes how medical information about you may be used and disclosed.
- Strict Patient Safety (Visitor) Policy: Information about our visiting hours and restrictions.
- Access to Support for Patients with Disabilities in Health Care Settings: Notice from the Maryland Department of Health
- Support Persons for individuals with Disabilities: Notice from the Maryland Department of Health
For UM Capital Region Health Team Members
- Conflict of Interest: A written conflicts of interest policy promotes transparency of financial interests and demonstrates commitment to managing the organization with integrity and good faith.
- Protocol for Managing Research-Related Conflicts of Interest
- PHS Funded Research: Funding from the following federal agencies results in mandated reporting of Financial Conflicts of Interest.