Read Maryland's Health Matters Online
Maryland’s Health Matters is packed full of inspirational stories, news, health advice and other useful information.
In this online edition, see our calendar of events, hear from our patients, get highlights on the hospital and some of the medical groups, and more.
What's in This Issue?
- 50 Years of Making a Difference for Victims of Sexual Assault and Domestic Violence
- Listen to Your Heart: Heart Attack Symptoms Differ for Men and Women
- Academic Medicine: How the UMMS Network of Care Restored a Young Man’s Bright Future
- Tips for Making Cold-Weather Comfort Foods Healthier
- Academic Medicine at Work: Not a Stroke, A Wake-Up Call – Emergency neurosurgery was the first step to a bright future.