Call for appointment:240-677-3000 240-677-3000
Neurology is a specialized field of medicine that deals with issues of the central and peripheral nervous system, including the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
UM Capital Region Health offers expert care for a wide range of neurological conditions.
Conditions We Treat
- Autoimmune disorders of the nervous system
- Autonomic disorders
- Alzheimer's disease and neurodegenerative disorders
- Concussion / traumatic brain injury
- Cervical Dystonia Central nervous system (CNS) tumors of the brain and spine
- Epilepsy / seizures
- Facial pain disorders
- Headache disorders and migraine
- Intracranial hemorrhage
- Infectious diseases of the nervous system
- Multiple sclerosis / demyelinating disorders
- Neurodegenerative diseases
- Occipital neuralgia and other neuralgias
- Parkinson's disease and movement disorders
- Stroke and vascular disorders affecting the brain
- Spinal cord disorders
Specialists in Headache Pain
Headache disorders are an under-treated area of neurology, but one where effective treatment can have a significant and often immediate positive impact on a person's life. Our team specializes in determining the cause of and treating primary and secondary headaches.