Call for appointment:240-677-1000 240-677-1000
UM Capital Region Health has a wide range of services for individuals experiencing cancer. From screening and diagnostics through surgical and non-surgical treatment options, our doctors actively work together to discuss the best treatment plan for every patient through our multidisciplinary tumor board meetings.
When you or a loved one is diagnosed with cancer, cancer services at University of Maryland Capital Region Health provides comprehensive care and treatment.
To better serve the region, University of Maryland Capital Region Health is expanding its Cancer Services diagnostic and therapeutic capabilities:.
- Advanced imaging services
- State-of-the-art Interventional Radiology services
- State-of-the-art Interventional Pulmonology services
- State-of-the-art gastrointestinal diagnostics
- Fellowship trained breast and thoracic surgeons
- Minimally invasive gynecologic surgery
The UM Capital team is also actively working to achieve cancer center accreditation from the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer.