Call for appointment:410-553-8351 410-553-8351
UM BWMC’s gynecology and oncology teams provide comprehensive care for women who develop cancer on the female reproductive organs, including cervical, ovarian, uterine, vaginal and vulvar cancer. Gynecologic cancers have different signs and symptoms, so it’s important to work with your doctor when experiencing unusual changes that last for two weeks or longer.
- Screening and testing for gynecologic malignancies
- Multidisciplinary treatment planning to have an individualized plan of care
- Radical and minimally invasive/robotic surgeries
- Radiation therapy and chemotherapy
- Access to support services through our Tate Cancer Center’s Survivorship Program