Ways to Give
Thank you for considering donating to University of Maryland Baltimore Washington Medical Center.
If you are interested in supporting a particular program or department, your contribution can be designated for a specific purpose. All gifts are acknowledged to the donor's specifications and can be given anonymously if desired. You can contribute:
- Online by credit card
- Via check made payable to Baltimore Washington Medical Center Foundation
However, there are many other ways to support the work we do and invest in the health and well-being of our community.
- The Power of Caring – Make an impact by giving to our initiative to fund campus-wide enhancements to better meet the community's health care needs.
- Noncash Charitable Donations – Make a gift of stock, real estate, or other personal property such as artworks
- Healing Garden – Pledge in support of the Tate Cancer Center and choose a message for an inscribed brick in the garden.
- Tribute Gifts – Honor someone by giving a gift in tribute or memory of them.
- Nursing and Allied Health Professionals Scholarship Fund – Support our valued professionals by helping the fund offer opportunities for their ongoing education.
- Employer Match– Make a donation matched by your employer.
- Honor a Caregiver– Name a professional caregiver as the honoree of your gift.
- Next Generation Group – Join this fundraising organization of young professionals building and growing relationships and financial resources
- Community Fundraising – Learn more about how you can create an event or fundraising campaign that benefits UM BWMC.
- Volunteer – Give your time. Volunteers age 18 and up are matched with departments based on their skills and interests.
- Planned Giving – You can donate stocks, bonds, real estate, annuities, insurance policies or remember us in your will. To learn more, email Susie Iaquinta at email@example.com or call 410-553-8560 or consult your financial advisor.
Baltimore Washington Medical Center Foundation
300 Hospital Drive, Suite 231
Glen Burnie, MD 21061