Next Generation Group
The Next Generation of UM Baltimore Washington Medical Center (UM BWMC) is a fundraising organization of young professionals building and growing relationships and financial resources to help UM BWMC provide the highest quality healthcare to the communities we serve. View our full list of members.
Members-at-large are by invitation only with a two-year commitment minimum.
- Annual dues of $100 (general membership) or $250 (corporate group membership) due by the end of the calendar year
- Tour of University of Maryland Baltimore Washington Medical Center
- Attend a minimum of four meetings annually (meetings are held biannually)
- Attend a minimum of two social/volunteer events annually
- Give, Get and Volunteer. Members are asked to raise $1000—this can be done through individual donations/contributions or by bringing on new sponsors, donors, contributors. Each volunteer hour will be valued at $40
- Personal interactions with UM BWMC Administration, Hospital and Foundation Board of Directors
- Direct exposure to what it takes to run a medical center
- VIP invitations to UM BWMC events
- Recognition in publications
- Open ended invitation for a custom and personal family tour of UM BWMC
- Expand social circle and networking opportunities
- Experience the direct impact of giving back to your community