Community Wellness Day
Community Wellness Day is a free, family-friendly community event hosted each fall and spring by University of Maryland Baltimore Washington Medical Center. Activities include health screenings, education tables, kids' activities and more.
The Fall 2023 Event
Join us for our next free health and resource fair!
Saturday, October 14, 2023
10 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Marley Middle School
10 Davis Court
Glen Burnie, MD 21060
There will be health screenings, demonstrations, education tables and more:
- Flu shot vaccinations for ages 3 and up
- STOP the Bleed demonstrations
- Heart health information
- Nutrition education
- Mental health education
- Blood pressure screenings
- Poison control education
- CPR demonstrations
- Medicaid information
- Body composition screenings
- Food distribution boxes while supplies last
- Wood-fired pizza food truck and Chick-Fil-A, while supplies last
- Kids activities
- Face painting
- And more!
The first 200 people to complete this form will skip the check-in line the day of the event and receive a special giveaway item!
You must be present at the event to claim your item. Registration is NOT required to attend.