Community Health Needs Assessment and Implementation Plan
Pursuant to the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (ACA), hospital facilities must perform a community health needs assessment (CHNA) every three years and adopt an implementation strategy to meet the community health needs identified. In collaboration with the Anne Arundel County Department of Health and other health partners, University of Maryland Baltimore Washington Medical Center last conducted a comprehensive Community Health Needs Assessment in 2022 to evaluate the heath needs of individuals living in Anne Arundel County. The CHNA presents data and key factors impacting the health of Anne Arundel County.
Community Health Needs Assessment
The CHNA reports included below present the data and key factors impacting the health of the communities we serve.
- 2022: Executive Summary (FY23-25)
- 2019: Executive Summary (FY20-22)
- 2016: Executive Summary (FY17-19)
- 2013 Executive Summary (FY14-16)
CHNA Implementation Plan
The implementation plans below show how UM Baltimore Washington Medical Center is using the findings from the CHNA to improve the health of the surrounding community.
- 2022: CHNA Implementation Plan (FY23-25)
- 2019: CHNA Implementation Plan (FY20-22)
- 2016: CHNA Implementation Plan (FY17-19)
- 2013: CHNA Implementation Plan (FY14-16)
We solicit community feedback on the most recent Community Health Needs Assessment and Implementation Plan. Please contact Rebecca Dooley at firstname.lastname@example.org