Rotator and Visiting Resident Credentialing at UMMC
Dear Visiting/Rotating Resident:
Congratulations on your approval to do an elective clinical rotation at the University of Maryland Medical Center.
It is our policy at the Medical Center to properly screen and credential all visiting residents regardless of the duration of your rotation. Your participation in this elective is contingent upon your successful completion of the credentialing process.
The documents under the Complete & Return section require your immediate attention and completion. It is imperative that these forms be downloaded, completed and returned at least 60 days prior to the start of your rotation. Failure to return the application on time may delay or prevent your participation in the training rotation.
Medical Staff Services will be happy to assist you with this process and at any time during your training here. If you have any questions about these materials, please feel free to contact the appropriate Medical Staff Coordinator on the document titled MSS Areas of Responsibility, or visit our office located at 110 South Paca Street, 8th Floor, Baltimore, MD 21201.
I am pleased to welcome you to the University of Maryland Medical Center and wish you continued success in your medical education.
Allison M. Andrus, CPMSM
Director, Medical Staff Services
Complete and Return:
- Annual Visiting Resident Education Attestation
- Credentialing Application - For Print
- Credentialing Application - Fillable in MS-Word
- Evaluation of Rotator Applicant (to be completed by current sending institution's program director) - Fillable PDF
- Prescription Drug Monitoring Program Attestation
- Notice about Workers Compensation Coverage for Non Employees
- Requirement of NPI Number
- MSS Areas of Responsibility
- Visiting/Rotating Resident Policy
These documents require the Adobe Acrobat reader. Download Adobe Acrobat Reader