- Anxiety disorders
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Behavioral problems associated with dementia
- Cognitive disorders (including dementia)
- Depressive disorders
- Mood disorders
- Eating disorders
- Obsessive-compulsive disorders
- Schizophrenia (and other psychotic disorders)
- Sexual disorders
- Substance abuse
- Addiction treatment
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Day treatment
- Dual diagnosis treatment
- Early childhood psychiatric treatment
- Electroconvulsive therapy
- Employee assistance
- Homeless outreach
- Individual, group and family psychotherapy
- Inpatient treatment
- Intensive care management
- Psychosocial rehabilitation
- Residential care
- School-based mental health services
- Urgent care
- Consultation on complicated cases
- Second opinions
- Evaluation of patient conditions
- Special treatment procedures
- Short-term and long-term management
- Advice about or evaluation of impaired colleagues
- The Harbor City Unlimited provides rehabilitation, vocational and residential services to individuals with severe mental illnesses
- Deaf Addiction Services at Maryland (DASAM) is a State-wide substance abuse program for individuals who are Deaf or Hard-of-Hearing.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is a service for employees of the University of Maryland Medical Center.
- Outpatient Addiction Treatment Services (OATS) provides a variety of treatments, ranging from individual therapy to relapse prevention education.
- The University of Maryland Psychiatry Associates, P.A. (faculty practice) offers outpatient services including evaluations and ongoing care.
- The Center for Infant Study offers preventive intervention, treatment and support for children from birth to age five
- Professional Assistance Program (e.g., Consultation for Physicians, Dentists, Pharmacists, Nurses, etc.)
- Alcohol and Drug Abuse Clinicsoffer comprehensive services for persons suffering from alcoholism and drug abuse using drug-free and drug-assisted approaches
- The Child & Adolescent Program provides comprehensive assessment and treatment of children and adolescents with emotional, social and educational difficulties
- The Adult, Gero and Child Partial Hospital Program provides a multidisciplinary psychiatric program for hospital diversion or step-down treatment from acute care
- The Psychiatric Emergency Services Center provides immediate response and intervention to people experiencing alcohol, drug and mental health crisis
- The Medical Crisis Counseling Center provides counseling services to those living with the physical, emotional and social impact of illness or injury
Learn more about the conditions we treat, the services we offer to patients and physicians, and our special programs.
For patient inquiries, please call 1-800-492-5538.