University of Maryland psychiatrists provide comprehensive psychiatric services to all age groups at sites, including
- University of Maryland Medical Center
- Baltimore Veterans Administration Medical Center
- Carruthers Clinic at UMMC Midtown Campus,
- UM Rehabilitation & Orthopaedics Institute
- Walter P. Carter Center
- Maryland Psychiatric Research Center
A team of psychiatrists, psychologists, social workers, occupational therapists and clinical nurse specialists offer inpatient and outpatient services — including substance abuse treatment — for children, adolescents, adults and the elderly..