List of Current Vendors - University Farmers Market
The University Farmers' Market is proud to feature the following farmers and vendors. Those vendors marked with an asterisk (*) are participating in their first year at the University Farmers' Market.
- Coffee del Cerro: Coffee del Cerro's vision is to improve the lives of those in the coffee community by paying fair and sustainable prices through the purchase of their farm’s coffee. Their coffee is high quality and ethically sourced.
- El Piquin – Back for another year, Paulino and his crew will be dishing out delicious burritos, quesadillas, burrito bowls, and freshly made crepes with a large variety of fillings!
- eMerge: eMerge operates one of the oldest greenhouse and wholesale flower farms in Maryland, a facility in continuous operation since 1954. eMerge customers do all the work of planting, watering, weeding, and caring for the growing plants under the guidance of eMerge staff.
- Jimmunity: Jimmunity believes in the power of natural fruits and veggies, and prides itself in picking the best produce from the best local farmers and farmers markets. From fresh-squeezed lemonades to cold-pressed premium all-natural, no additives or preservatives juices, they wow the Jimmunity way.
- Kora Lee's Café – A local vendor that handcrafts cakes, cookies, cupcakes and other delicious desserts. Kora Lee's also serves up savory items such as bread and on-the-go sandwiches.
- *Lil Ria Natural Soaps – Maria "Ria" Alexander, specializes in natural soaps, scrubs, soy wax candles, and whipped butters with the intent to nourish the body.
- MoMo Thai Food – Mo offers a taste of authentic Thai food. Using fresh ingredients, a variety of dishes are prepared from scratch and enhanced by herbs and spices for a genuine flavor.
- Tuckey's Fruit and Vegetable Farm – Located just 15 miles northwest of historic Gettysburg, PA, Tuckey's offers a full line of berries, fruits, vegetables, honey, and fresh cut flowers!