List of Current Vendors - University Farmers Market
The University Farmers' Market is proud to feature the following farmers and vendors. Those vendors marked with an asterisk (*) are participating in their first year at the University Farmers' Market.
- El Piquin – Back for another year, Paulino and his crew will be dishing out delicious burritos, quesadillas, burrito bowls, and freshly made crepes with a large variety of fillings!
- Emerge Inc. – Emerge operates one of the oldest greenhouse and wholesale flower farms in Maryland, a facility in continuous operation since 1954. The plant nursery, in Perry Hall, Maryland, is a flourishing greenhouse and flower business. Their mission is to serve individuals with developmental, physical and intellectual disabilities through supported living, residential, day, pre-employment, and employment services. Emerge customers do all of the work of plan.
- Harborque Slow cooked barbeque over a hickory fire. Their hand-pulled pork is slow cooked for 14 hours. Enjoy delicious mac n’ cheese or a side of slaw to compliment the meal.
- Jade Farm – Located in Chesapeake City, MD, Jade Farm sells pasture raised chicken, turkey, duck, and eggs. They believe in an animals rights to express their innate need to roam and forage, and should be treated with respect and dignity through all stages of life. Their mission also includes farming practices that enhance and heal the land.
- Kora Lee’s Café– A local vendor that handcrafts cakes, cookies, cupcakes and other delicious desserts. Kore Lee’s also serves up savory items such as bread and on-the-go sandwiches.
- MoMo Thai Food – Mo offers a taste of authentic Thai food. Using fresh ingredients, a variety of dishes are prepared from scratch and enhanced by herbs and spices for a genuine flavor.
- Scotty Cakes – 100% handmade from scratch cupcakes, breads, scones, including yummy vegan and gluten-free options.
- Tuckey’s Mountain Grown Berries, Fruits and Vegetables – Located just 15 miles northwest of historic Gettysburg, PA, Tuckey’s offers a full line of berries, fruits, vegetables, honey, and fresh cut flowers!
- Winspear Farms – (returning in July) Located in Baltimore County, Winspear Farms offers a unique variety of produce, including triple sweet corn, heirloom purple tomatoes and Minnesota midget melons. Lock Winspear took home many ribbons from last year's Maryland State Fair for his outstanding produce.