List of Current Vendors - University Farmers Market
The University Farmers' Market is proud to feature the following farmers and vendors. Those vendors marked with an asterisk (*) are participating in their first year at the University Farmers' Market.
- Black Bottom Farm Collective* – An aggregation of growers and producers, focuses on providing nutrient dense foods and utilizing transparent and regenerative farming practices. Black Bottom Farm Collective offers microgreens, mushrooms, eggs, veggies, pork, and a CSA delivery option.
- El Piquin – Back for another year, Paulino and his crew will be dishing out delicious burritos, quesadillas, burrito bowls, and freshly made crepes with a large variety of fillings!
- Emerge Inc. – Emerge operates one of the oldest greenhouse and wholesale flower farms in Maryland, a facility in continuous operation since 1954. The plant nursery, in Perry Hall, Maryland, is a flourishing greenhouse and flower business. Their mission is to serve individuals with developmental, physical and intellectual disabilities through supported living, residential, day, pre-employment, and employment services. Emerge customers do all of the work of plan.
- Harborque Slow cooked barbeque over a hickory fire. Their hand-pulled pork is slow cooked for 14 hours. Enjoy delicious mac n’ cheese or a side of slaw to compliment the meal.
- MoMo Thai Food – Mo offers a taste of authentic Thai food. Using fresh ingredients, a variety of dishes are prepared from scratch and enhanced by herbs and spices for a genuine flavor.
- Peace and a Cup of Joe* – New to the market this year, Peace and a Cup of Joe offers coffee, tea, muffins and danishes, desserts, and whole been coffee. You can also check out their restaurant right around the corner at 713 W. Pratt for more tasty food and a relaxing atmosphere.
- Scotty Cakes – 100% handmade from scratch cupcakes, breads, scones, including yummy vegan and gluten-free options.
- Tuckey’s Mountain Grown Berries, Fruits and Vegetables – Located just 15 miles northwest of historic Gettysburg, PA, Tuckey’s offers a full line of berries, fruits, vegetables, honey, and fresh cut flowers!
- Winspear Farms – (returning in July) Located in Baltimore County, Winspear Farms offers a unique variety of produce, including triple sweet corn, heirloom purple tomatoes and Minnesota midget melons. Lock Winspear took home many ribbons from last year's Maryland State Fair for his outstanding produce.