List of Current Vendors - University Farmers Market
The University Farmers' Market is proud to feature the following farmers and vendors. Those vendors marked with an asterisk (*) are participating in their first year at the University Farmers' Market.
- Clipper Mill Micros* Grown here in Baltimore City, these micro greens are great nutritionally dense foods that be a great addition to any meal, salad, smoothie or just eaten fresh.
- Emerge Inc. Emerge operates one of the oldest greenhouse and wholesale flower farms in Maryland, a facility in continuous operation since 1954. The plant nursery, in Perry Hall, Maryland, is a flourishing a greenhouse and flower business. Their mission is to serve individuals with developmental, physical and mental health disabilities through supported living, residential, day, pre-employment, and employment services. Emerge customers do all the work of planting, watering, weeding, and caring for the growing plants under the guidance of Emerge staff.
- El Loco Taco & Crepes (formerly Reuben’s Crepe’s) Back for another great year, Paulino and his crew will be dishing out delicious burritos, quesadillas, burrito bowls, and freshly made crepes with a large variety of delicious fillings!
- Harborque Slow cooked barbeque over a hickory fire. Their hand-pulled pork is slow cooked for 14 hours. Enjoy delicious mac n’ cheese or a side of slaw to compliment the meal.
- Clingers Natural – Nuts to You A variety of roasted nuts, dried fruits, and nut butters. Enjoy Maryland grown peanut and fresh made Maryland peanut butter.
- Scotty Cakes 100% Handmade from scratch cupcakes, breads, scones, including yummy Vegan and Gluten-Free options!
- Sweat Tea & Cornbread* Serving a variety of sweet and savory cornbread delicacies as well as a variety of cool refreshing teas.
- Tuckey's Mountain Grown Berries, Fruits and Vegetables Located just 15 miles northwest of historic Gettysburg, PA, Tuckey's offers a full line of berries, fruits, vegetables and cut flowers. Tuckey's also offers a Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) program.
- Winspear Farms Located in Baltimore County, Winspear Farms offers a unique variety of produce, including triple sweet corn, heirloom purple tomatoes and Minnesota midget melons. Lock Winspear took home many ribbons from last year's Maryland State Fair for his outstanding produce.