List of Current Vendors - University Farmers Market
The University Farmers' Market is proud to feature the following farmers and vendors. Those vendors marked with an asterisk (*) are participating in their first year at the University Farmers' Market.
- El Piquin – Back for another year, Paulino and his crew will be dishing out delicious burritos, quesadillas, burrito bowls, and freshly made crepes with a large variety of fillings!
- Harbor Que BBQ Slow cooked barbeque over a hickory fire. Their hand-pulled pork is slow cooked for 14 hours. Enjoy delicious mac n’ cheese or a side of slaw to compliment the meal.
- Kora Lee’s Café – A local vendor that handcrafts cakes, cookies, cupcakes and other delicious desserts. Kore Lee’s also serves up savory items such as bread and on-the-go sandwiches.
- *Lil Ria Natural Soaps – Maria "Ria" Alexander, specializes in natural soaps, scrubs, soy wax candles, and whipped butters with the intent to nourish the body.
- MoMo Thai Food – Mo offers a taste of authentic Thai food. Using fresh ingredients, a variety of dishes are prepared from scratch and enhanced by herbs and spices for a genuine flavor.
- Scotty Cakes – 100% handmade from scratch cupcakes, breads, scones, including yummy vegan and gluten-free options.
- *Sweet Kams – When life gives you lemons, make lemonade! This freshly squeezed lemonade is guaranteed to quench your thirst.
- Tuckey’s Fruit and Vegetable Farm – Located just 15 miles northwest of historic Gettysburg, PA, Tuckey’s offers a full line of berries, fruits, vegetables, honey, and fresh cut flowers!