Robotic and Minimally Invasive Surgery
Schedule an appointment:410-337-1338 410-337-1338
Surgery is an option for many stages and types of tumors. Our renowned cancer surgeons are widely published in medical literature and nationally recognized by their peers.
Our highly experienced surgical team performs robotic surgery for prostate, thoracic and gynecological cancers with a high-definition da Vinci Surgical System.
Laparoscopic and Minimally Invasive Surgical Options
Depending on the type and level of cancer, minimally invasive surgery may be used as a treatment. Using smaller incisions and precise location with laparoscopy, this treatment can mean a shorter hospital stay and a faster recovery.
Minimally invasive options include:
- Hepatic (liver) Resection
- VATS Lobectomy for Lung Cancer
- Minimally Invasive/Thoracoscopic (VATS) Resection of Mediastinal Tumors
- Single Incision Laparoscopic Surgery
- LASER Ablation
- Pleural Drainage Catheters
Advanced surgical options include:
- Esophagectomy Post-Chemotherapy and Radiation
- Whipple Surgery
- Lobectomy Post Chemotherapy/Radiation
- Pleuropneumonectomy for Mesothelioma
For more information on surgical options, please call 800-441-7562.