UM SJMC Community Health
At UM St. Joseph Medical Center (UM SJMC), we strive to provide the best health care service to everyone in our community. UM SJMC strengthens communities and works towards better tomorrows through education, screenings, information and more.
Read our open letter, A Message to our Community, to learn how UM SJMC is working to address the health needs of Maryland’s residents to ensure a healthier future! See more in our Community Health Improvement Report.
Office Hours and Contact Information
Monday–Friday: 8 am-4:30 pm
- 7601 Osler Drive
Towson, MD 21204
Call 410-337-1479 to register for or inquire about programs, topics and dates. Registration is available online for certain community events. Visit our Events calendar for more information.
Health Programs (days and hours vary)
- Stepping-On (fall prevention workshop)
- Living Healthy with High Blood Pressure
- Chronic Disease Self Management Program
- Chronic Pain Self Management Program
- Prevent T2 (A proven program to prevent or delay type 2 diabetes)
- Yoga classes
Health Screenings (days and hours vary)
Call for more information
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA)
- Blood Pressure
- Body Composition Analysis
- Bone Density
- Stroke (Carotid Artery)
Off-site Health Programs
Call 410-337-1479 to request a program.
Health Education Topics
- Influenza (Flu)
- Men's Health
- Women's Health
- Other topics of interest