Cancer Support and Wellness
Call for appointment:410-427-2598 410-427-2598
Every patient's physical, mental, emotional and spiritual needs are different. We understand that successful recovery begins when you receive care and support for the whole person, body, mind and spirit.
At UM St. Joseph, The Barbara L. Posner Wellness & Support Center offers a full range of proven, holistic integrative health therapies and programs of special support to patients who have been diagnosed with any type of cancer. These include:
- Financial counseling services
- Healing therapies, such as aromatherapy, healing touch and guided imagery
- Mental health counseling
- Nutrition counseling
- Spiritual care
- Ongoing healing journey therapeutic workshops
View the calendar of classes and events available at the Wellness & Support Center. To keep you safe and well informed as you participate in our online classes, we ask that you fill out and submit this release form for virtual class attendance.
To learn more about the center's programs, providers or services, please call 410-427-2598.
Visit our location page for directions and parking information.
Stay Virtually Healthy and Well With Us
- Mend Acupuncture has created an online resource for holistic health practices to bolster your physical and mental health during this challenging time.
- MyYogaWorks.com is offering free access to its premium online yoga, meditation and fitness classes for our patients' access at this time. Simply visit myyogaworks.com/subscribe and apply promo code ONLINE to get started.
- Learn more about staying healthy during the COVID-19 pandemic.
COVID-19 Coping Kit
During this unprecedented time as we are battling COVID-19, stress levels are high. The uncertainty of the future, as well as the effects of COVID-19, has the entire country looking for answers. COVID-19 not only affects people physically, but also mentally, financially emotionally and even spiritually. View a packet of coping resources.
Yoga With UM St. Joseph Practitioners
Our online Gentle Yoga Flow class with Virginia Jump, NP, provides a half-hour of guided poses and thoughtful movement designed to support immunity health, reduce stress and increase your sense of well-being.
Our guided Self Chakra Connection with integrative therapies nurse Kathy Fritze, RN, will help balance your physical and emotional energies for optimal calm and relaxation.
Kathy's Mind Clearing session encourages positive thoughts and a restorative mindset by removing tension from mind and body.
Stay tuned for more helpful videos and information about resources that encourage your healthiest body, mind and spirit. In the meantime, as always, we wish you good health and continued recovery.