Breast Cancer Care
Call for appointment:410-820-9400 410-820-9400
The Cancer Program at University of Maryland Shore Regional Health offers breast health services throughout the Eastern Shore.
The Clark Comprehensive Breast Center offers services including:
- Diagnostic mammography
- Breast ultrasound
- Breast MRI
- Stereotactic core biopsies
- Ultrasound-guided biopsies
- Breast MRI-guided biopsies
- Fine needle aspirations
- Surgical care for all benign and malignant diseases of the breast
- Telemedicine genetics counseling services
- Community and outreach programs
The Clark Comprehensive Breast Center in Easton is accredited by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC).