University of Maryland Shore Regional Health provides a broad range of comprehensive inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation, pain management and health enhancement services.
Our rehabilitation specialists include a board-certified rehabilitation physician and advanced care providers with expertise in many fields, including:
- Pain management
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Rehabilitation medicine and nursing
- Sports medicine
Rehabilitation therapies are provided at our three acute care medical centers in Chestertown, Dorchester and Easton.
Shore Medical Center at Easton houses the nationally accredited and region's only acute rehabilitation hospital unit for inpatient care, the Requard Center for Acute Rehabilitation.
Held at locations throughout the Eastern shore region, our outpatient care is provided by specialized therapists.
- Learn more about our outpatient therapy services.
- Learn more about the services provided at each location.
- Learn more about our specialized therapists.
UM Shore Regional Health Comprehensive Rehabilitation Services is a proud member of the University of Maryland Rehabilitation Network (UMRN).
- Read about UM Shore Regional Health's rehabilitation services in Maryland Health Matters.
Questions about UM Shore Regional Health's outpatient rehabilitation services and/or the referral process may be directed to Frank Rath, manager, Outpatient Services, 410-822-1000, ext. 7641.