The Orthopedic Center - Physical Therapy (PT) and Performance Center
For more information call:410-820-8226 410-820-8226
The Orthopedic Center Physical Therapy (PT) and Performance Center is a collaborative venture between Shore Regional Comprehensive Rehabilitation Services and The Orthopedic Center in Easton, Maryland.
The Center offers specialized physical therapy (PT) and sports medicine services in conjunction with medical surgical specialists in bone and joint surgery, rheumatology and orthopedic rehabilitation medicine. Our specialized professional therapy team works closely in collaboration with the physicians to assure the most personalized and appropriate therapy plan of care for you.
This unique team approach, which includes a thorough evaluation and treatment plan, helps you work to not only recover function, but also avoid re-injury or setbacks. Physical therapy (PT) services include:
- Orthopedic rehabilitation (preoperative and postoperative education and treatment)
- Total joint replacement Rehabilitation (specializing in hips and knees)
- Sports medicine rehabilitation
- Athletic performance enhancement programs (including injury prevention
- Shoulder and elbow rehabilitation
- Manual therapy for musculoskeletal disorders
- Balance rehabilitation
- Rehabilitation for osteoporosis and posture disorders
- Foot and ankle therapy
- Work conditioning
- Back and neck schools
- Pain management
- Pediatric and adolescent rehabilitation
- Ergonomic assessments
Performance enhancement (in sports and other activities) is also available through our certified athletic trainer. This can be a strong benefit to you in your sports preparation and other personal interests. Our care is provided in a fun and healing environment with "one on one" attention to your particular goals.
For more information about this program, please contact:
The Orthopedic Center/Physical Therapy and Performance Center
510 Idlewild Avenue, Easton, MD 21601
TEL: 410-820-8226, option 8.