Covid Testing Online Scheduling
This schedule is for COVID Testing only. This is NOT a schedule for COVID vaccination appointments.
By Appointment Only
In partnership with the Anne Arundel County Department of Health, UM Baltimore Washington Medical Center is offering COVID testing at no cost.
- Appointment required.
- Limited number of kits available.
- Symptoms are not required for testing.
- A doctor's note is not needed.
- It is recommended to get tested within 48 hours of symptom onset or 3-5 days after possible exposure.
- Results are usually available in three to five days.
- If you have questions, call the COVID-19 Health Information Line: 410-222-7256
Tuesdays and Thursdays: 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Alert: Clinic hours may be limited or canceled due to inclement weather.
Please note: There is a 5 person per car limit. Your booking is not complete until you receive a confirmation email.