How to Get the COVID Vaccine
UM Baltimore Washington Medical Center is vaccinating Marylanders via a mobile vaccination unit in various locations across Anne Arundel County.
You do not need to schedule an appointment. You can walk-up the during hours listed for each clinic. Please bring your driver's license or an ID with you.
The COVID vaccine is always free.
Want to sponsor or host a mobile vaccine clinic? Learn More
Types of COVID Vaccine We Offer
We currently offer three types of vaccines:
- Johnson & Johnson (Janssen) – one dose; available to people ages 18 and up
- Pfizer – two doses; available to people ages 12 and up
- Moderna – two doses; available to people ages 18 and up
If you receive a two-dose vaccine, please be prepared to schedule your second-dose appointment while at the mobile clinic.
Note: *Not all vaccine types may be available at each clinic.
Who Can Get the Vaccine?
- You must be 12 years and older. Anyone 12-17 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian to be vaccinated.
- You cannot get the vaccine at a mobile clinic if you have had severe allergic reactions or require the use of an EpiPen.
- You must be feeling well the day of your appointment and not have an active COVID-19 infection or have been diagnosed with COVID-19 within the 10 days prior to your appointment.
- In the past 90 days you must not have received monoclonal or polyclonal antibody infusion or convalescent plasma.
How to Prepare for Your VaccinationPlease visit COVID Vaccination information for Patients to:
- Find the Food and Drug Administration fact sheets for each vaccine
- Learn what to expect before, during and after your vaccination
Mobile COVID Vaccination Clinics
Heritage Community Church – 8146 Quarterfield Rd, Severn MD 21144
- Wednesday, November 3: 12 - 3 pm
- Wednesday, December 1: 12 - 3 pm
St Bernadette Parish – 801 Stevenson Rd, Severn MD 21144
- Thursday, October 14: 9:30 am - 12 pm
- Thursday, November 11: 9:30 am - 12 pm
- Thursday, December 9: 9:30 am - 12 pm
Fresh Start Church – 120 N Langley Rd, Glen Burnie MD 21060
- Thursday, October 21: 11 am - 2 pm
- Thursday, November 18: 11 am - 2 pm
- Thursday, December 16: 11 am - 2 pm
Hosting/Sponsoring a Mobile Vaccine Clinic
If you are an Anne Arundel County business or organization and are looking to host a COVID-19 vaccination clinic for your employees and customers, please contact Rebecca.Dooley@umm.edu for more information.
Find More Vaccine Locations in Maryland
- Search the Maryland Department of Health's website
- Where to Get the Vaccine
- Anne Arundel Department of Health