Get a COVID Vaccine and Booster
People six months of age and older can be vaccinated. Vaccine and booster recommendations are based on your age, the vaccine you were first given and when you received your last dose. Vaccines and boosters are free, regardless of whether or not you have health insurance.
At this time, UM Baltimore Washington Medical Center is no longer offering mobile COVID-19 vaccination clinics.
Members of our community who wish to receive a COVID-19 vaccine or a booster shot should schedule an appointment with our UM BWMG Pediatrics Vaccination Clinic or visit this site to find a nearby vaccination location.
At UM BWMG, we are offering:
- Pfizer vaccines and boosters
- Moderna vaccines
Appointments are required. Call 410-553-8540 for an appointment and vaccine availability.
You do not have to be a patient of the practice to receive the vaccine here. Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian to be vaccinated.
For more information about COVID vaccines and determining when you are due for next dose or a booster, please visit the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) COVID vaccine information.
UM BWMG Pediatrics (across the street from the hospital)
300 Hospital Drive, Suite 234
Glen Burnie, MD 21061
Find More Vaccine Locations in Maryland
- Search the Maryland Department of Health's website
- Anne Arundel Department of Health
- Text your zip code to GETVAX (438829) in English or VACUNA (822862) in Spanish to get contact information for three sites near you with available COVID vaccines.
- About the COVID Vaccines – Articles include comparing the vaccines, why you should get a booster shot, COVID vaccine for kids Q&A, vaccine facts and myths and more.
- COVID Español - El Sistema Médico de la Universidad de Maryland (UMMS) se compromete con brindar información precisa y actualizada sobre el coronavirus y sobre cómo transitar esta pandemia.