Get a COVID Vaccine and Booster
All Marylanders age 5 and older are eligible to receive the COVID vaccine, and fully vaccinated people age 12 and older can get a booster.
At this time, UM Baltimore Washington Medical Center is no longer offering mobile COVID-19 vaccination clinics.
Members of our community who wish to receive a COVID-19 vaccine or a booster shot should schedule an appointment with our UM BWMG Pediatrics Vaccination Clinic or visit this site to find a nearby vaccination location.
At UM BWMG, we are only offering the Pfizer vaccine:
- Vaccinations to anyone age 5 and older
- Boosters to anyone 12 and older
- Third doses to immunocompromised people ages 5 and older
Appointments are required. Call 410-553-8540 for an appointment.
You do not have to be a patient of the practice tor receive the vaccine here. Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian to be vaccinated.
UM BWMG Pediatrics (across the street from the hospital)
300 Hospital Drive, Suite 234
Glen Burnie, MD 21061
Find More Vaccine Locations in Maryland
- Search the Maryland Department of Health's website
- Anne Arundel Department of Health
- Text your zip code to GETVAX (438829) in English or VACUNA (822862) in Spanish to get contact information for three sites near you with available COVID vaccines.
- About the COVID Vaccines – Articles include comparing the vaccines, why you should get a booster shot, COVID vaccine for kids Q&A, vaccine facts and myths and more.
- COVID Español - El Sistema Médico de la Universidad de Maryland (UMMS) se compromete con brindar información precisa y actualizada sobre el coronavirus y sobre cómo transitar esta pandemia.