How to Get the COVID Vaccine
This location is vaccinating ages 12 and older.
UMMS and its affiliated hospitals are working with the State to vaccinate Marylanders according to the state's plan.
- The COVID-19 vaccine is free, whether you have insurance or not.
- Vaccination is by appointment only, we cannot accept walk-ins.
UM Baltimore Washington Medical Center
301 Hospital Drive
Glen Burnie, MD 21061
According to the state's phased distribution plan, all Marylanders 12 and older are eligible to receive the vaccine. Anyone age 12-17 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian to be vaccinated. The parent or guardian will sign the consent form.
Choosing Your Vaccination Date
Keep in mind that you cannot be vaccinated:
- Until 10 days after receiving a COVID-19 diagnosis
- If you have an active COVID-19 infection at the time of your appointment
- If you have received monoclonal or polyclonal antibody infusion or convalescent plasma within the past 90 days
Schedule an Appointment
If you are 18 years old, or the parent or legal guardian of a minor that is age 12 or older, click the button below to make an appointment at UM Baltimore Washington Medical Center.
You will be linked to a page with a scheduling calendar. If no appointments are currently available, please check back, as new appointments are being added regularly. (Note: This form may not be compatible with your version of Internet Explorer or Edge.)
At Your Appointment
Please keep in mind:
- Proof of appointment (printed or electronic) will be required at your appointment.
- Please don't arrive more than 15 minutes before your appointment.
- Come to your first appointment prepared to schedule the appointment for your second dose, if required, before leaving the vaccination location.
Find More Vaccine Locations in Maryland
- UMMS Vaccination Locations by Age
- Search the Maryland Department of Health's website by:
- Anne Arundel Department of Health
- Baltimore Convention Center Vaccine Location
- M&T Bank Stadium Mass Vaccination Site