Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition Fellowship - Salary and Benefits
All fellows are provided with professional liability insurance through the University of Maryland Medical Center at no cost to them. Health insurance, life insurance, retirement and other benefits are also offered if you elect to participate.
- View the annual stipends for all residents at the University of Maryland Medical Center.
- View additional fellowship information.
All fellows are allotted 20 vacation days annually.
Educational and Professional Advancement
- Subscription to Journal of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition
- Membership to NASPGHAN
- Voluntary membership to ACG
- Educational stipend toward expenses for attending meetings