Requirements – Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition Fellowship
Our fellowship program participates in the fall match through the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP).
Applications are accepted through Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) beginning in July.
Selected applicants will be invited for interviews from September to November. Match day is in mid December.
The following documents are required for applicants to be considered for interview:
- Completed ERAS application form
- Curriculum vitae
- Personal statement
- Letters of recommendation (3-4) from faculty of your current training program.
- Faculty should be well acquainted with you.
- Fellows can be sponsored under the J-1 visa program. H-1B visas are not accepted.
- Pre-employment physical is required and includes proof of vaccination
- Medical School Performance Evaluation (MSPE)
- Medical school transcript
- Complete USLME transcript and ECFMG Clinical Skills Assessment (CSA)
- Pediatric In-Training Exam scores if available
Requirements – University of Maryland Medical Center
- Satisfactory completion of an ACGME-accredited pediatric residency