UMMC Maps and Directions
University of Maryland Medical Center
22. S. Greene St.
Baltimore, MD 21201-1595
Coming to UMMC from Out of Town?
Our Concierge Services team is here to help patients and their families with a variety of needs, including accommodations, travel arrangements, special needs and more.
- UMMC First Floor Map - A detailed map of the first floor of the University of Maryland Medical Center.
- Neighborhood Map - A detailed map of the neighborhood map.
The University of Maryland Medical Center is easy to reach from Interstates 95, 70 and 83 and Baltimore Beltways, I-295 and I-695. Here are directions via Google Maps.
|Bus||MTA buses 1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, 15, 20, 23, 28, 31, 35, 36 and 91 stop in the Medical Center area.|
|Charm City Circulator||Free shuttle service that runs every 10 minutes. Patients and visitors can ride shuttles along the Orange Route and take stops #216 or #217 for the Medical Center.|
Lexington Market Station, Eutaw and Lexington Streets (4 blocks)
Charles Center Station, Baltimore at Charles Street (5 blocks)
|Light Rail||The Central Light Rail Line stops at the University Center/Baltimore Street Station three blocks from the Medical Center.|
- MTA provides lift-equipped buses for those who need wheelchairs or assistance with steps. Please call 410-682-5438.
- To learn more about the Charm City Circulator, including additional routes and operating hours, please call 410-350-0456 or visit www.charmcitycirculator.com.
- For more information on getting to UMMC by mass transit, please call the Mass Transit Administration at 410-539-5000 or visit www.mtamaryland.com.
To UMMC Midtown Campus
- Head south on S Greene St. toward W Lombard St
- Take the first right onto W Lombard St
- Turn right onto S Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd
- Turn right onto Linden Ave
- The hospital entrance will be on your left
UMMC Midtown Campus Parking
Two paid parking facilities are open 24 hours, 365 days a year to serve patients and visitors: Madison Garage (connected to the main hospital building; entrance at the south end of Linden Ave. near Madison Ave.), and Eutaw Garage (located at the north end of Linden Avenue, near Martin Luther King Blvd.).
If you have questions or concerns about your visit to the Medical Center, we are happy to provide you with answers or more information. Please call us at 1-800-492-5538.