Maternal Fetal Medicine
Call for appointment:410-328-6640 410-328-6640
The Division of Maternal Fetal Medicine is comprised of a group of health care providers with the diverse expertise to take care of your pregnancy using a family-centered approach, drawing on our long-standing experience and the world class services available at the University of Maryland Medical System. We provide services at the faculty practice for the full spectrum of complicated fetal and maternal conditions.
While most pregnancies and births go smoothly, sometimes medical difficulties occur. The Maternal Fetal Medicine Division at University of Maryland Medical Center is internationally recognized for its expertise in fetal medicine and its high level of excellence in caring for both the fetus and mother. Our team of physicians brings more than 30 years of research experience and clinical success in comprehensive fetal testing and treatments, some of which are unique for our Division.
Services and Conditions Treated
- Center for Advanced Fetal Care (CAFC)
- Complex Obstetric Surgery
- Critical Care Obstetrics
- Telemedicine Program
The Center for Advanced Fetal Care (CAFC) is a world-class clinical and research facility dedicated to a single goal – preserving the lives of the unborn child and providing hope to their families. Learn more about The Center for Advanced Fetal Care.
We have convenient locations in Baltimore City, Anne Arundel County and Howard County.
- Maternal Fetal Medicine Division, including the Center for Advanced Fetal Care/Express Care/Genetic Counseling/Critical Care Obstetrics: For more information or to make an appointment, please call 410-328-6640 or toll-free at 866-608-4228.
- Complex Obstetric Surgery: For more information about the Complex Obstetric Surgery program, call 410-328-2993.
- Fetal Therapy/Twin to Twin Transfusion Syndrome: For detailed assessment, call the Center for Advanced Fetal Care at 1-888-349-8946 (FIX-TWIN).
- Fetal Heart Program: For more information about the fetal heart program and services, or to schedule an appointment, call 410- 328-3865.
- Telemedicine Program: For more information about the telemedicine program or to arrange a consultation, call 410-328-5965 or email us.
For more information or to make an appointment, please call 410-328-6640 or toll-free at 866-608-4228.