Image Recovery Center
For more information call:443-643-3224 443-643-3224
The Image Recovery Center® provides a comprehensive and supportive environment combining expertise, education and clinically based solutions to help survivors manage the appearance-related side effects of cancer and cancer treatments, while restoring their self-image and improving their quality of life. We are dedicated to providing all cancer survivors the education, resources, planning and compassion needed to help regain confidence in their appearance and allow them to focus on healing.
The Image Recovery Center® is located on the first floor of the Kaufman Cancer Center and provides a number of services, some of which are complimentary.
Services for men and women include:
- Complimentary appearance consultation with a personalized plan
- Post-breast surgery fittings
- Lymphedema and wound care fittings with custom and ready-to-wear garments
- Complimentary head shaves and scalp care instructions
- Wig fittings, styling and sizing
- Makeup application and lesson
- Post-treatment appearance evaluation and recommendations
- Therapeutic manicures and pedicures
- Variety of skin Care products that work with your diagnosis and personal treatment plan
- Books on nutrition and relaxation CDs
The Image Recovery Center® is open Monday through Friday from 9am – 4pm. We accept most insurance plans and will verify your insurance prior to your appointment.