Whether you are visiting us for an annual physical exam, routine immunization, a new or acute health issue, or ongoing management of a chronic condition, we are dedicated to providing personalized and compassionate care.
Our respected primary care practices offer:
- In-office and telemedicine appointments
- Individualized, patient-focused care
- Board-certified internal medicine and family medicine physicians and nurse practitioners
- Coordinated care with the University of Maryland Upper Chesapeake Health network of expert specialists, if needed
- 24/7 access to test results and health information on UMMS MyPortfolio (our patient portal)
Our primary care providers also play an important role in helping to manage the care of patients with chronic health conditions such as diabetes and high blood pressure.
Locations and Providers
Find a UM Upper Chesapeake Health primary care provider at these offices throughout the region.
- Harford Primary Care – Abingdon, Bel Air and Havre de Grace
- Upper Chesapeake Primary Care – Bel Air, Forest Hill and Aberdeen
Live Greater Podcast Episodes
Learn more about how everyday acts of wellness can keep your healthy for years to come from our experts .