Outpatient Substance Use Disorders Program
For more than 30 years, Shore Behavioral Health has offered a compassionate and caring program for individuals struggling with drug and/or alcohol issues (addiction). Based at UM Shore Medical Center at Easton, the Substance Use Disorders Program is certified by Maryland's Behavioral Health Administration and accepts most types of insurance.
Participants in the Addiction Services Program receive individualized attention to help set goals that focus on sobriety, personal growth and community connections.
- Assessments and evaluations
- Referrals for inpatient treatment and detoxification
- Intensive outpatient group therapy
- Outpatient group therapy and individual sessions
- Coordination with legal authorities, including problem-solving courts
- Evaluation for use of select evidence-based medications to assist sobriety
For more information about the Substance Use Disorders Program, or to make a referral, please call 410-822-1000, ext. 5452.