Behavioral Health Specialists
Shore Behavioral Health Services offers a complete continuum of inpatient and outpatient psychiatric and substance use disorder services to patients and their families throughout the five county region served by UM Shore Regional Health.
Shore Behavioral Health providers are affiliated with University of Maryland Shore Medical Group, a multi-specialty network of University of Maryland Medical System providers.
- Amie Hoffman, MHA, LCSW-C, director, UM Shore Behavioral Health
- Jaclyn Crawford, MSN, BA, RN-BC, nurse manager, Inpatient Behavioral Health Unit
- G. Alan King, LCPC, lead, Behavioral Health Response Team
- Sharon S. Dundon, CAC-AD, program manager, Substance Disorders Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
- Deborah Weber, LCPC, program manager, Mental Health IOP