UM Shore Regional Health offers a complete range of inpatient and outpatient psychiatric and substance abuse services to patients throughout the five-county Mid-Shore region and the Delmarva Peninsula.
Our Behavioral Health team helps patients find the best services for their needs. The team includes:
- Nurse practitioners
- Emergency nurses
- Licensed counselors
- Licensed clinical social workers
- Certified addiction counselors
They collaborate with the administrative team to provide optimal care for each patient.
Our Services and How to Reach Us
- Inpatient Care: call 410-822-1000, ext. 8700
- Behavioral Health Response Team for emergency assessment: call 410-822-1000, ext. 5251
- Mental Health Intensive Outpatient Program (MI IOP): call 443-225-7506
- Substance Use Disorders (treatment for alcohol and/or drug abuse, including a Substance Use Disorders Intensive Outpatient Program):call 410-822-1000, ext. 5452
- Overdose Response: In collaboration with the Health Departments of Caroline, Kent, Queen Anne's and Talbot counties and with first responders in the region, a coordinated intervention for people who may have experienced an opioid drug overdose. Learn more about life-saving interventions for overdose survivors.
- Local Crisis Hotline: 888-407-8018
- National Suicide Hotline: 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
Mid Shore Behavioral Health
Mid Shore Behavioral Health is a state-funded agency that aims to continually improve behavioral health services for Caroline, Dorchester, Kent, Queen Anne's and Talbot counties. Visit the Mid Shore Behavioral Health site to learn more about related services, laws, news, communication tools and other features.