UM Shore Regional Health offers a complete continuum of inpatient and outpatient psychiatric and substance abuse services to patients throughout the five-county Mid-Shore region and the Delmarva Peninsula.
Behavioral Health Services at UM Shore Regional Health are available to residents throughout the Mid-Shore region with treatment provided primarily at UM Shore Medical Center at Dorchester.
Behavioral Health Phone Numbers
- Shore Behavioral Health - 410-228-5511
- Emergent Assessment (Behavioral Health Response Team) - 410-228-5511, ext. 2112
- Inpatient - 410-228-5511, ext. 8120
- Bridge Clinic - 410-228-5511, ext. 2140 or 1686
- Mental Health Intensive Outpatient Program (MH IOP) - 410-228-5511, ext. 2147
- Substance Use Disorders (treatment for alcohol and/or drug abuse) - 410-822-1000 or 410-228-5511, ext. 5452
- Local Crisis Hotline - 888-407-8018
- National Suicide Hotline - 1-800-273- TALK (8255)