UM Shore Regional Health offers a complete continuum of inpatient and outpatient psychiatric and substance abuse services to patients throughout the five-county Mid-Shore region and the Delmarva Peninsula.
Behavioral Health Services at UM Shore Regional Health are available to residents throughout the Mid-Shore region with treatment provided primarily at UM Shore Medical Center at Dorchester.
Helping Overdose Survivors Start on the Road to Recovery
UM Shore Regional Health has teamed up with the Caroline, Dorchester, Kent, Queen Anne's and Talbot County health departments, and with first responders in the region, to provide a coordinated intervention for people who may have experienced and opioid drug overdose.
Learn about life-saving interventions for overdose survivors.
Behavioral Health Phone Numbers
- Shore Behavioral Health - 410-822-1000, ext. 8700
- Emergent Assessment (Behavioral Health Response Team) - 410-822-1000, ext.5251
- Inpatient - 410-822-1000, ext. 8700
- Mental Health Intensive Outpatient Program (MH IOP) - 443-225-7506
- Substance Use Disorders (treatment for alcohol and/or drug abuse) - 410-822-1000, ext. 5452
- Local Crisis Hotline - 888-407-8018
- National Suicide Hotline - 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
Live Greater Podcast Episodes
Learn more about behavioral health conditions, how it can affect you and the latest treatments.