UM BWMC provides interpretation and translation services for patients and visitors whose primary language is not English or for those who experience low vision or low hearing.
- Access to Telephonic Interpretation with more than 170 languages
- Language Line Service is available upon patient request
Limited Sight or Hearing Interpretation
- Video Remote Interpreting (VRI) is available for sign language interpretation
- TTY (text telephone equipment) is available for hearing impaired
- Certified sign language interpreter
If you need communication aids or other interpreter services, notify your attending caregiver for assistance.