UM Baltimore Washington Medical Center has a variety of dining options for our visitors, including the cafeteria and a coffee shop.
The cafeteria is located on the lower level of the hospital near the human resources department. It offers hot and cold entrees and side dishes, soups, salad bar, pre-packaged grab and go items, ice cream, beverages, fountain sodas and more.
The cafeteria is open seven days a week at the following times:
- 12am – 3:30am full service - night shift
- 6:30am – 10:00am full service - breakfast
- 10:00am - 11am limited service
- 11am - 2pm full service - lunch
- 2pm - 4pm limited service
- 4pm - 7pm full service - dinner
Bean Rush Café
Bean Rush Café is located on the first level of the hospital in the atrium. It offers coffee and espresso drinks, breakfast items and pastries, sandwiches, salads and to-go options. View their menu and order online.
Bean Rush Café is open at the following times:
- Monday through Friday: 7 am to 3 pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 8 am to 2 pm
There is a chapel located on the lower level of the West Building. It is open 24 hours a day and serves all faiths. Learn more about services at the chapel.