UM Baltimore Washington Medical Group - Gynecological Services
Call for appointment:410-553-8260 410-553-8260
UM Baltimore Washington Medical Group offers a variety of gynecologic services to help you maintain optimal health.
In addition to family planning, prenatal care and labor and delivery support, we offer expert gynecologic care for women of every age.
Our services include:
- Adolescent gynecology and guidance
- Biopsies and diagnostic testing
- Contraception management, including medication and counseling
- Menopause and perimenopause management
- Minimally invasive procedures and gynecologic surgeries
- Osteoporosis prevention and management
- Pap smears
- Routine, yearly exams
- Screenings, including breast, cervical and ovarian cancer
- STD screenings
Our gynecologists perform a wide range of procedures to treat disorders and diseases of the female reproductive system. Your doctor may recommend surgery for conditions such as cancer, fibroids, endometriosis, infertility and incontinence. Benign conditions may also be managed through surgical procedures.
To treat these conditions, gynecological surgery is performed in our technologically-advanced surgical suite at the UM Baltimore Washington Medical Center.